This pie is so fluffy, indulgent and rich that it's sure to be a hit. A simple no-bake dessert recipe is great for the busy Spring and Summer months and when you just don't have time to heat the kitchen up. As the directions state- let this chill at least 2 hours but If you can for 4 or more hours it's even better! ;-)
- 1 Chocolate prepared Pie crust
- 1C+3Tablespoons Peanut Butter, divided (do not use natural due to oil separation)
- 1/2C sugar
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 12oz cool whip
- 1 11oz jar of Hot Fudge ice cream topping.
2) Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared crust.
3) Reserve 3 Tablespoons of hot fudge topping in a small sandwich bag then place the hot fudge jar in the microwave and heat for 1 minute, stir well then pour onto top of peanut butter mixture and spread evenly. Place pie in the fridge and allow it to set for 10 minutes.
4) Remove pie from fridge and cover hot fudge with remaining cool whip.
5) Place hot fudge bag in microwave for 10 seconds to soften then snip the corner off and pipe onto top of cool whip. Repeat with a small amount of peanut butter.
6) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.