I think the name of this recipe sells itself–chocolate & peanut butter. Quite possibly a happier marriage of food than peanut butter and jelly!
This 1 bowl, quick mixing recipe will satisfy that sweet tooth and you and your kids will love them!! Ditch the sugary after school snacks and 2pm slump office vending machine treat and enjoy these guilt free snacks that pack real nutrition to fuel your day!!
- 2 scoops 1stPhorm Level-1 Milk Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2C Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Truvia or sugar substitute
- 1 C Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 C mini chocolate chips
- 6-8 Tablespoons Water (add 6 to start then mix and add 1 additional Tablespoon as needed to make the batter stick together)
- Wax paper
1) In a medium mixing bowl, simply combine all ingredients together and mix well with wooden spoons, or what I like is using latex disposable gloves. These are available in the cleaning section or food prep area of your grocery store. The batter is sticky and thick so using your hands seems to work best. If you don’t have gloves, you can also spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray. 🙂
3) Once protein bites are chilled, enjoy or keep refrigerated.
- Makes 24
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Sugar: 1.75g