- 1 roll of frozen Puff Pastry dough
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia or Splenda
- 8oz Lite Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 C 1stPhorm protein powder
- Optional: 2 squares 85% dark chocolate (20g), chopped or grated fine for garnish
2) Allow puff pastry dough to thaw on your counter for no longer than 40 mins.
3) Unroll pastry on a clean working surface, sprinkle the top with sea salt and stevia.
4) Using a rolling pin, lightly roll over the dough. Just firm enough to press the sea salt and splenda into the dough. Do not roll pastry in attempt to make it larger. You will lose the flaky fluff of it.