This mushroom crust pizza is perfect for you if you’re following a low carb diet/keto diet. The crust is made of large Portabello Mushroom Caps that add so much juicy flavor to the pizza and doesn’t leave you feeling sluggish and bloated like pizza can.
I have been hooked on anything Margherita! I planted triple the amount of basil in my garden this year to prepare for “Margherita overload” and also planted double the amount of Roma tomatoes in my garden. 🙂 If it contains basil and cheese- it’s pretty much a win in my mind! Try this guilt free pizza tonight!!
- 2 large Portabello mushroom caps
- 2t extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove- chopped
- fresh basil- to taste
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1/3C low-moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
1) Preheat oven to 350*
2) Using a sheet of foil, lightly spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. You may place foil sheet on a baking sheet for extra support.
**You may add sliced chicken breast to the pizza for added protein boost! (nutrition information does not include chicken)
6) Remove from oven and let rest 2-3 mins to cool then enjoy!
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- Sugar: 0g