We all know how much dogs love peanut butter –well, almost all dogs. Our bulldog Otis is the only dog in the history of Earth I think that doesn’t like peanut butter! He’s a picky eater. He will only eat bread if you take the crust off!! Such a sweet little weirdo. 🙂
Our 2 other bulldogs go crazy for these cookie like treats. The best part- only 4 ingredients!! They are so easy (and cheap) to make you’ll wonder why you ever bought treats at the store!
Whip these up for your little fur babies…I promise they will give you lots of kisses to say thank you.
- 2C flour
- 1T baking powder
- 1C milk
- 1C Chunky Peanut Butter
1) Preheat oven to 350*
2) In a large bowl, mix together flour and baking powder
3) In a small bowl mix together Peanut Butter and milk using an electric hand mixer
5) Lightly flour your working surface and rollout the dough to 1/4″ thickness and stamp out treats with a cookie cutter the size appropriate to your dog.
6) Place treats on parchment lined cookie sheets or spray cookie sheets lightly with non-stick spray.
8) Remove form oven and place on a cooling rack.
9) Let them cool completely then place in an airtight container to store.