Pumpkin Spice and all things nice..especially these poppers!!
Pumpkin fact of the day: Did you know the largest pumpkin pie ever made was over five feet in diameter and weighed over 350 pounds!! It used 80 pounds of cooked pumpkin, 36 pounds of sugar, 144 eggs and took 6 hours to bake.
These delicious poppers pack the flavor of pumpkin pie without the guilt. I love these because they are quick to mix up, no-bake and only use 1 bowl. Less dishes is always a good thing! 🙂
Don’t forget batch baking. Double or triple the recipe and keep a stash in the freezer for a quick treat or a last minute party invite you can grab these and take them with you.
- Wax paper
- 1 1/2C Old Fashioned Oats (I don’t recommend quick oats for this recipe)
- 3/4C 1stPhorm Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter Protein – Available HERE
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 C Canned Pumpkin
- 1/3C Honey
- 1/3C Almond Butter
1) Line a plate or platter with the wax paper.
2) In a medium bowl add the oats, protein and pumpkin pie spice and stir to combine.
3) Add in the canned pumpkin, honey and almond butter. Using wooden spoons or your hands, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined. Dough will be thick and sticky.
4) Roll dough into 1.5″ balls and place on prepared wax paper lined plate or platter. Allow a little space between them so they don’t stick together
5) Place poppers into the fridge for 1 hour to set before enjoying. Once poppers are set, place in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
6) Makes 20 poppers.
**NOTE: these freeze wonderfully for 5-6 weeks in an airtight container.
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234