- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1lb. fresh green beans
- 1/2C white onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1C water (slightly more if needed)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
2) Next, add in the onion and garlic. Allow it to cook for 1 minute then add in the green beans, water and salt and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered approximately 12-15 minutes until water has evaporated and beans are tender stirring occasionally If water has evaporated and beans are not tender, add in an additional ¼ C of water and continue to cook until beans are tender.