Fall is approaching next week so what better way to start bringing in the flavors than with a yummy & sweet snickerdoodle treat?
These are no-bake, 1 bowl, minimal mess and absolutely DELICIOUS!!
These bites freeze wonderfully so you can make them in large batches and portion them out and freeze them for 1-2 months.
You can make some swaps with these:
Cinnamon Cookie Batter Level-1 Protein paired with Vanilla Gluten Free Chex cereal
Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1 Protein paired with Cinnamon Gluten Free Chex cereal.
- 3/4C Gluten Free Vanilla Chex cereal
- 1/2C Almond Flour
- 1/2C 1stPhorm Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4C honey
- 1/4C creamy almond butter (you can use peanut butter but you will have more of a peanut taste. almond butter is more muted flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanila extract
- 1/2Tablespoon water
1) Place cereal in a plastic baggie and crush.
4) Mix well with your hands or with wooden spoons.
6) Press dough into 18- 1″ balls.
8) Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Serves: 3
- Calories per serving: 234
- Fats: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 4g
- Sugar: 3.7g