The delicious and classic flavor of chocolate and strawberries comes together with this protein packed breakfast! This breakfast stack is loaded with 45g of protein, only 16g of carbs and 3g of sugar! This is breakfast done right!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/8C Oat flour
- 1 scoop 1stPhorm Level-1 Strawberry Milkshake protein available HERE
- 6T liquid egg whites OR 2 regular egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1.5 Tablespoons Milk Chocolate Protein powder available HERE
- 2 Tablespoons of unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the pancakes and whisk well until smooth.
2) Heat a griddle or skillet over low-medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Next, drop pancake batter slowly to make 4″ diameter pancakes. When the top of the pancake begins to lightly bubble, flip and allow pancake to continue cooking for 30-60 seconds.
4) Once all pancakes are complete, mix together all items for the glaze in a small bowl and top pancakes with it.
5) Garnish with fresh strawberries, mini chocolate chips & whipped topping if desired. (additional toppings not included in nutrition information.
**Tip**Pancakes may be made in large batches and placed in an airtight container with wax paper separating the pancakes and placed in the freezer for quick on the go heat and eat meals.
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 45g
- Sugar: 3g