If you are anything like me, after dinner you crave something to curb that sweet tooth but you’ve had a perfect day of eating right and don’t want to flush it down the pipes- so what do you do? Make a chocolate cake in the microwave!!
This protein cake is absolutely moist and delicious and it’s a big cake without the big time calories, fats and sugars! This cake is large enough for 2 people but sometimes you just don’t want to share. 🙂
This cake is best right out of the microwave with it’s warm gooey center and sweet chocolate cake edges.
What’s even easier is “meal prep” this dessert by using plastic sandwich bags and bag up all the dry ingredients that are measured out and then all you have to do is add in the wet ingredients and you will be enjoying cake before you know it! 🙂
- 1 scoop Level-1 Milk Chocolate protein powder
- 2T cocoa powder
- 1/2t baking powder
- 1T coconut flour
- 2T Splenda (or Truvia)
- 3T liquid egg white
- 1T unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4C unsweetened coconut milk
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
- non-stick cooking spray
2) In 1 cereal bowl- combine all the dry ingredients
4) Next, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5) In remaining cereal bowl, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray spray and pour in cake mix.
7) Place bowl in microwave and heat for 1:15 (1 min, 15sec)– Carefully remove from microwave as bowl may be hot. Center will be gooey (that’s the best part! lol)
This cake is best enjoyed warm from the microwave.
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 31g
- Sugar: 4g