This time of year stresses a lot of people out..it's the hunt to find the *perfect* gift. We put way too much unnecessary stress on ourselves over it. I wanted to take a moment and give you a top 10 list of great gifting ideas. I shared on my Instagram that I'm very into gifting "consumables" this means items that the person I'm gifting it to can enjoy it then be done with it. No need for them to have to add anymore clutter to their shelves, finding a space on their wall for it or a storage bin. I like gifts that I can use for my hair, skin, food, organizing gifts to make my life more streamlined & just keep things in good working order so a lot of this list are items such as that BUT..there are a few items that I just love and 99.999% sure that anyone you gift them to will be sure to find a space for them in their home.
1) Ok so this is biased (since it's my new company) but legit- The Paper & Plan Co new 2021 planners. This is a super high quality yearly planner that breaks it down by the day with 6am-9pm hour breakdowns, a top 5 section, notes section, fitness tracking section and a meal tracking/planning section. You can grab them with code HOLIDAY to save 10% and get free shipping over $40. Planners begin shippong next week! (Dang Covid caused serious delays :(--but a huge thank you to all of you that ordered and are so understanding!)
2) SKIN!! Your skin needs love, it's something that you need to make an investement in. I use to use drugstore finds, then upgraded to department store finds then finally had a chat with my SIL Racquel Frisella who is a Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner and total skincare guru and she explained the difference of medical grade skincare products and WOW- major difference! (I have a whole blog post on my routine HERE ) The products last so much longer because you don't have to use and much because they are way more effective. I am using the Avani Eye Duo and I've had 10-11 months already so a 1x a year purchase is a go for me! :) If you contact Racquel she does free virtual skin consults so you could gift someone a giftcard for skincare products and share Racquels info with them and help them make the investment in themselves & their confidence! You can shop her recommendations HERE and use code ROCKYNP for 10% off!
3) Meche Box I love this haircare box created by my stylist & extension babe Candice Haley. (@mechebox on IG) This is a a la carte gift or an 8-week subscripton box that is customized to your hair type and needs. I purchased some of her holiday gift box collectons for gift giving. High quality, salon products delivered to your door every 8 weeks..it's perfect!! I never run out, get new items that I want to try for my hair and fall in love with new ones!
4) 1stPhorm Health & Wellness is important 24/7/365 but I feel that this year really highlighted that in a major way. I feel with lockdowns, businesses closed and quarantine that many began to inventory their health and wanted to improve. 1stPhorm has so many delicious protein powders, meal replacement protein bars and more. What I recommend in this post is getting a great healthy foundation built for these chilly winter months so I'm recommending the Micro-Factor daily vitamins in convenient packs & the Opti-Greens 50. I swear those two are magic!! You can mix the Greens with water, protein, juice..anything!! Check out their website for the full details!
5) Moveo Fit Co- I have used and loved Moveo products since they launched in 2018. They add so much fun to your home workouts or take it to the gym! Yoga mats that are a non-slip suede top, always lay perfectly flat, vegan, and machine washable--YES--you can toss your mat in the washer (just air dry it though) I have also used their Booty Bands in both Heavy & Medium resistance & Sliders. I incorporate them 4-5 times a week in my workouts or as a finisher in my workouts. Their bright, beautiful printed styles are great for men & women. Use code FIT20 to get 20% off your entire purchase. Also check out the first ever Dog Momma & Me mat for you and your pups! I have one and it's so dang cute! Otis & Charley were alwasy magnets to my mats so now they have their own! Also below are their new 5 pack bands that are ideal for all ages- kids-the elderly!
6) AH Styling Gift Certificate- I had Megan help me last Spring as I hate shopping and it was so nice- she shopped the pieces, came over, I tried them on and whatever I liked I kept and anything I didn't like she returned for me! It was like the store coming to me! The PERFECT gift or stocking stuffer! AH Styling is the gift of a streamlined, capsule wardrobe, personalized, luxury styling, a carefully curated shopping trip and the confidence you need to look and feel fabulous every time you get dressed! For more information, DM on instagram @stylebymegk, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text Megan at 314-215-9052 . She will hand deliver or mail gift certificates to make sure you get them on time for the holidays! Do not reside in STL? Not a problem, she can do virtual styling!
FIRST TIME CLIENT SPECIALS
Do you have a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear? Looking to make your morning rush a little smoother? Just curious about what we do? Try one of our first time client packages to see what we can do for you!
BASICS OF STYLE
$300 (Savings of 10%)
1 hour closet edit, 1 hour personal shopping, 5 styled looks
$550 (Savings of 15%)
2 hour closet edit, 2 hours personal shopping, 10 styled looks
$725 (Savings of 20%)
2 hour closet edit, 3 hours personal shopping, 20 styled looks
$1000 (Savings of 25%)
3 hour closet edit, 4 hours personal shopping, 30 styled looks
7) The coziest blanket I recently found. This was a total impulse buy while on Targets website but I am SO happy I got it! It's the perfect amount of cozy & warmth without making you over-hot. Imagine sleeping or napping with a giant cozy sweater-that is this blanket! They have it in multiple sizes and colors. You can find it HERE
8) If you want to curl up and be comfy- these Victorais Secret pajamas are a MUST! I bought them in the pants set then the slip dress. The pant set are available in short, regular and longs so a perfect length for everyone. The slip dresses are so soft and light. I promise you'll love them!
9) Over the last 5-6 years I have worn a very simple cross necklace every single day. I wear it when I sleep, shower, swim, workout--you name it, it literally NEVER comes off. It's from Stella & Dot. It goes with everything and dainty enough that it doesn't get in the way.
10) Dog lovers LOVE that you love their dogs too and think about them! This is perfect for the dog lover that has it all- Wufers treats for pups. I found Wufers from and Instagram ad I was targeted for (shocking- me a dog psycho gets targeted for dog ads :) So I ordered a box and Otis & Charley loved them! They are a cute extra special treat. Since then I have ordered I think 6 boxes as well as their dog treat advent calendars. They always arrive perfectly, beyond cute & ship everywhere!
I hope you all enjoyed this list and get some new ideas for gift giving! Have a wonderful Holiday & Christmas season!