Ok, we all know cookies are great 24/7/365 but these cookies are fall inspired.
Welcome to the world a tasty new protein cookie! White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Cookies. If you know me, I joke about all things pumpkin because I don’t like pumpkin foods however- I could eat my weight in these babies! The pumpkin is a subtle flavor and not overpowering. It just adds the perfect hint of fall flavor.
Be sure to use Almond flour with these or you may substitute gluten free flour if needed. Other types of flours will not swap out well due to consistency issues.
These are great to make ahead and they freeze wonderfully so they are nice to have in a pinch for a last minute party or guests popping over.
Be sure to enter your email address at the bottom of the nutrition info to get in on my insider monthly newsletter!
- 2-1/4C Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 C 1stPhorm Cinnamon Cookie Batter protein
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4C Honey
- 1/2C Canned Pumpkin
- 3/4C White chocolate chips
1) In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
2) Combine all wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer to blend.
3) Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well using your hand mixer.
4) Next, stir in the chocolate chips.
5) Cover and place in the fridge to set for 30 min.
6) Preheat oven to 350*
7) Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
8) Drop cookie batter using a medium cookie scoop or 1-1.5 Tablespoon size balls. Spacing 2″ apart
9) Bake cookies for 7-9 minutes.
10) Cookies will not turn golden brown on top, only on the bottom so to ensure they are done, check the bottom of a cookie to be a medium golden brown color.
- Makes 30 cookies
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 5g
- Sugar: 6g